Merit Badge Type
- Merit Badge Sashes
- Type A Square Tan MB 1911 - 1933
- Type B Wide Border Tan MB 1934 - 1935
- Type C Narrow Border Tan MB 1936 - 1946
- Type D Fine Twill Tan MB 1942 - 1946
- Type E Khaki Crimped MB 1947 - 1960
- Type F Rolled Edge Twill MB 1961 - 1968
- Type G Fully Emb. Cloth Back MB 1961 - 1971
- Type H Fully Emb. Blue Plastic Back MB 1972 - 1975
- Type H Fully Emb. Plastic Back MB 1971 - 2002
- Type I Computer Design MB 1993 - 1995
- Type J Fully Emb. Scout Stuff Plastic Back MB 2002 - 2010
- Type K Fully Emb MB BSA 2010 Plastic Back 2010 - 2012
- Type L Fully Emb. Since 1910 Back 2013 -
I didn't know there was a merit badge for that.
Merit badges are as old as the Scouting program. Originally there were fourteen merit badges. By the 1920s they were several dozen and the number needed to earn the Eagle rank was twenty-one. That number holds today. The badges started out being embroidered on square tan cloth and have changed in today's badges which are round rolled edge fully embroidered badges with plastic backing. This one of the most extensive and exciting collecting areas of Scouting. Our recommendation is to start with the style you would have earned as a youth and then expand out from there. The collection guide from Fred Duersch is invaluable in this collecting area. Get started today at Boy Scout Store.
1960s Rolled Edge Twill Merit Badge Collection Complete with 78 MBs. All of the merit badges are in mint condition.
Agribusiness MB. Mint condition.
Agriculture Cloth Back. Mint condition.
Agriculture MB. Mint condition.
Agriculture MB Blue Back. Mint condition.
Agriculture MB Square Tan. USED but in very good condition. Thread break on the front side draw bar.
Agriculture MB Square Tan. Mint condition.
Agriculture Rolled Edge Twill. Mint condition.
American Business CB. Mint condition.